As stated in my last post, I'm still recovering from my fall which bruised my wrist and created a burst in my elbow.
Since I have control over my hand and arm again, I'll be posting a bit more frequent again.
And while the last few weeks were kind of slow on news (only the WCQ news was out), we now actually have product updates as well.
- Number Hunters (and Battle Pack 2) are out in TCG (including some weird choices for a (re)print).
- The full set of Shadow Specters (OCG) is revealed.
- Several promo cards of manga and Promo books are revealed.
- Kachi Kochi Dragon is now legal in Europe as well (due to the French print with the French Manga).
- Fire Fist Chicken (or from now on: Rooster) will be in Judgment of the Light (many Fire Fist fans will be happy about this).
- Today there was the announcement that a NEW Yu-Gi-Oh! game will be released on the 3DS (after a few years of absence). I was personally extremely pleased with this (this is how I got into the Yugioh card game, btw). OCG release will be Winter 2013. Rest of the world will probably follow in february-March of 2014, I guess.
- And last but not least, the North American World Championship Qualifier (the continentals) are over!
Patrick Hoban wins 2013 Yu-Gi-Oh! North American WCQ
Since it's been a few days already, I'll keep it short. Patrick Hoban won with Dragon Rulers. Second place went to Prophecies.
As Michael Bonacini (Death Aspect Blog) noted, (at least) 3 of the 6 representatives are Duelistground members and America has thus a team they have a good feeling about.
For Hogan's deck, check Vexacus' Deck profile. You can check it OVER HERE.
Next up, I'll be giving some more info on the released packs/cards and the World Championship Representatives!
Stay Tuned, V out.